*Candidates must be local and able to work in Omaha for at least 2 semesters while taking on a full-time course load.*
- Flexible; Between 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Approximately 14-20 hours per week depending on the applicant's schedule. More hours available in Summer (up to 40 hours per week)
- Starting in the Fall 2018 semester running through Summer 2019 and hopefully beyond.
$13.50 per hour and up depending upon experience.
1314 Douglas Street (Omaha World-Herald Building)
This internship will give the qualified candidate an opportunity to obtain valuable experience. Duties involve collaborating with others as well as working independently and include the following:
- Completes monthly U.S. and international bank account reconciliations and other selected general ledger account reconciliations as needed.
- Assists with various general account reconciliations, journal entries and schedules as needed.
- Assists with the preparation of various schedules needed for the annual audited financial statements and notes for one or two assigned companies.
- May assist with with gathering information, updating files and other miscellaneous tasks related to the company’s conversion to a new general ledger system.
- Update workflow documentation as needed.
- Assists with routine audit requests.
- Assists department personnel with various ad hoc projects.
- Ad hoc Internet research, occasional spreadsheet preparation, occasional clerical filing, copying, scanning, and data organization.