*Candidates must be local and able to work in Omaha for at least two semesters while taking on a full-time course load.*
- Flexible; Between 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Apx 14-20 hours per week depending on the applicant's schedule. More hours available in Summer (up to 40 hours per week)
Starting in the Fall 2018 semester running through Summer 2019 and hopefully beyond.
$13.50 per hour and up depending upon experience.
Close to campus; just off Douglas Street between 13th and 14th.
This internship will give the qualified candidate an opportunity to obtain valuable experience.
Duties involve collaborating with others as well as working independently and include the following:
- Assists with gathering information, updating files and other miscellaneous tasks related to the company’s conversion to a new general ledger system.
- Assists with various general account reconciliations, journal entries and schedules as needed.
- Assists with the preparation of various schedules needed for the annual audited financial statements and notes for one or two assigned companies.
- May complete monthly U.S. and international bank account reconciliations and other selected general ledger account reconciliations as needed.
- Update workflow documentation as needed.
- Assists with routine audit requests.
- Assists department personnel with various ad hoc projects.
- Ad hoc Internet research, occasional spreadsheet preparation, occasional clerical filing, copying, scanning, and data organization.