Do you like problem solving, learn quickly, and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment? If so, read on.
National Indemnity Company is one of the leading property/casualty members of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, earning the highest financial strength rating by A.M. Best: A++. Located in Omaha, NE, National Indemnity Company offers a wide selection of commercial insurance products and has the stability and strength agents and insureds have depended on for decades.
We have an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Product Tester who will be involved in a number of exciting responsibilities including:
• Testing new computer applications, existing applications, and software enhancements
• Documenting errors found in the testing process by using a bug tracking system to communicate software defects to the technology team
• Becoming a subject matter expert on product features/functionality
• Communicating with technical and non-technical team members and leaders to determine test plans and to fix outstanding issues
• Managing work flows and small projects
• Performing life cycle and regression testing
• Performing and coordinating level one troubleshooting of Company software applications for the helpdesk
National Indemnity Company offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance, retirement plan with company match, educational assistance reimbursement paid at 100% up front, comprehensive wellness program and many other benefits.
• Bachelor degree in business, finance, math or related field or equivalent business experience
• Proficient with use of Microsoft products and Windows applications
• Basic math
• Work with detail with accuracy
• Handle multiple high priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Organize time and resources
• Work independently as well as with others
• Basic insurance terms and coverages is a plus