National Indemnity Company is one of the leading property/casualty members of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, earning the highest financial strength rating by A.M. Best: A++. Located in Omaha, NE, National Indemnity Company offers a wide selection of commercial insurance products and has the stability and strength agents and insureds have depended on for decades.
We have an immediate opening for a Client Services Specialist (10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., M-F). You can earn an extra 10% added to your salary for working this shift! This person must be goal driven, like problem solving, have math and technical aptitude, learn quickly and be able to work well under time constraints.
Duties of this position include:
- Providing excellent customer service via e-mail, telephone or other communication to retail agents, insureds, claimants and others for billing inquiries, software support, underwriting questions and claim reporting. Resolving most basic issues.
- Answering billing questions, and/or performing the daily workflow transactions including responding to retail agents and insureds regarding billing inquiries.
- Participating in the testing of new billing and retail agency computer applications.
- Providing first level customer support for retail agents and insureds on software applications including assistance in accessing the software and helping with basic usage of the same.
- Answering first level underwriting questions relating to commercial lines automobile and commercial lines property new/renewal policies for the retail agency distribution segment.
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent
Ability to solve problems and make decisions
Basic math skills
Ability to multi-task
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Personal computer and related spreadsheet and data manipulation software
Excellent verbal and written communication with all levels of the organization, agents and insureds.
Organize time and resources and handle multiple high priorities
Work with detail and accuracy
Willing and able to work a regular schedule of 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM with an extra 10% added to your salary
National Indemnity Company offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance, retirement plan with company match, educational assistance reimbursement paid at 100% up front, and many other benefits.