National Indemnity Company is one of the leading property/casualty members of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies, earning the highest financial strength rating by A.M. Best: A++. Located in Omaha, NE, National Indemnity Company offers a wide selection of commercial insurance products and has the stability and strength agents and insureds have depended on for decades.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Technician to join our Accounting Team in our Omaha, Ne office.
- Applying payments received from producing agents and premium finance companies against individual policy receivables in agency accounting system
- Printing and delivery of monthly producer statements.
- Identifying open additional and return premium transactions.
- Following up on past due balances
- Requesting cancellation of policies with past due balances.
- Reviewing underwriting files and payment history on polices with additional or return premiums due.
- Requesting checks on return premiums due made payable to premium finance companies and/or producing agents.