National Indemnity Company is one of the leading property/casualty members of the Berkshire Hathaway group of insurance companies. We are looking for a motivated individual who would serve as a Security Specialist responsible for managing, directing and making daily decisions related to the physical and logical security of our network and systems.
- Develop system and network security design standards, network diagrams and technical design documents.
- Implement system and network security policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot access problems and ensure network (platform, LAN/WAN, telecommunications, and voice) security access.
- Work to develop systems to protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction of critical IT systems.
- Track and ensure compliance with audits, Payment Card Industry (PCI), state regulations.
- Work with outside vendors and auditors to answer questions, provide data, document policies or procedures for auditing requirements, and to schedule and plan such security testing as attack and penetration tests or other voluntary audits.