*Candidates must be local and able to work in Omaha for at least 2 semesters while taking on a full-time course load.*
Flexible; Between 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Apx 14-20 hours per week depending on the applicant's schedule. More hours available in Summer (up to 40 hours per week) Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 and hopefully beyond.
$13.50 per hour and up depending upon experience.
Close to campus; just off Douglas Street between 13th and 14th.
This internship will give the qualified candidate an opportunity to obtain valuable experience. Duties involve collaborating with others as well as working independently and include the following:
- Completes monthly U.S. and international bank account reconciliations and other selected general ledger account reconciliations as needed.
- Assists with coding and balancing daily cash transactions (i.e. such as receipts, disbursements and wire transfers) for assigned companies.
- Assists with the preparation of various schedules needed for the annual audited financial statements and notes for one or two assigned companies.
- Assists with quarterly billings to affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Assists with the quarterly and year-end A.M. Best "Electronic Statement Preparation" for various companies' financial statement and other related filings.
- Assists with routine audit requests.
- Ad hoc Internet research, occasional spreadsheet preparation, occasional clerical filing, copying, scanning, and data organization